American Lung Association
Freedom From Smoking®Plus
Learn skills to help quit smoking once and for all – FOR FREE! The Freedom From Smoking®Plus course is offered at no charge to MercyCare members. The program is virtual, allowing you to complete the nine sessions at times convenient for you.
To get started, call MercyCare
Getting ready (1-4)
- Build motivation to quit by developing a stronger understanding of your relationship with tobacco
- Write your personal quit plan
Take action (5)
- Celebrate your Quit Day!
Staying smoke free (6-9)
- Learn and practice strategies that work best for you to overcome cravings
- Online classes accessed through any computer, tablet or smartphone
- Hotline staffed by tobacco cessation counselors
- Live chats
- Comprehensive resource library
Wisconsin tobacco quit line
Connect with a quit coach to end your tobacco use for good.
Ready to quit?
(800) QUIT-NOW 800.784.8669
- Telephonic coaching
- Access to a web forum
- Customer Service
Sponsored by the State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services
For questions about health plan benefits or to speak with a MercyCare customer service representative
800.895.2421 | Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm
580 N. Washington St., Janesville, WI 53548